Monday, March 11, 2013

20 times MIGHT be the charm...

My wife was definitely in a mood yesterday.

I spent most of the day in my workroom finishing projects. I kept hearing the baby cry and I asked my daughter where her mother was. Before my daughter could answer my wife yelled, "What do you want?". Not in a freindly "Can I pick you up anything from the market?" kind of way, it was the "I am so angry I could laser your face off!" kind of way. TOTALLY uncalled for and way out of line. To top it off, when I went to talk to her about the situation she walked away from me mid-sentence.

Now, we just had a maintenance spanking the night before that pushed some limits and she still has a stinging bottom from it. I didn't want to spank her for fear of actually hurting her or leaving harsh bruises.

I decided to have have her write out all 3 pages of our rules 20 times each before I get home from work in the morning. Maybe after so much writing, she will memorize some of the rules and hopefully not break them again.

I know she is trying, I know the house was in chaos yesterday and I know I wasn't available to her all day. Still no reason to yell at or walk away from me, I am still the HoH and will be treated as such.

Until next time,
D~

No comments:

Post a Comment