Sunday, March 24, 2013

Crime And Punishment

The hardest thing for me to do is make sure that the punishment fits the infraction. As HoH,  I always try to be fair in punishment.

Two infractions took place since the last post that I want to address.

Number 1: Overspending on her personal budget for the week. We have agreed upon a $30 limit for personal spending. This doesn't seem like much but all of her needs are taken care of, I spoil her rotten and all she has to do is ask if she can have more money. She has overspent the past 2 weeks. Instead of reaching  for the paddle to spank her already bruised from Maintenance ass, I  decided to take all of her money away. I made her give me all of her cash and plastic. She has lost the privilege of spending for 2 weeks. This has almost killed her. Lol. To add a little salt to the wound, I decided to go to a few of her favorite stores while we were running errands to get the point across. I am sure this will fix any spending issues in her future.

Number 2: Texting while driving. This is a repeat offense as well. The first time she got quite the spanking and a lecture about the dangers and example she is setting for our own children. I don't think another spanking would have done the trick here so I got creative and took the advice from a forum I posted on. It said use technology to punish for technology. This made perfect sense. I chose to have her do a 4 minute Power Point presentation suitable to show our kids and share publicly comparing the rates of car accidents between texting and non texting accidents. The rate of Teens vs. Adults that text and drive. How to prevent it and what promises she is going to make to our driving age teenage daughters. This sounds like I let her off a little easy, but have you ever tried to make a presentation last 4 minutes? She is not very comfortable with the Power Point program either, so I know this will be a huge challenge. She was given a week to do this and she has 3 days left. I hope she doesn't disappoint.

My job is to take measures necessary to ensure our home is run smoothly, I am still new at DD and being the HoH and am  not sure if spanking should be the automatic go to whenever an infraction has taken place. I do maintenance spankings with her and took her over my knee just last night for being disrespectful. So spanking is never off the table, I just don't feel like it always fits the situation. I see the need for it and advocate Maintenance when necessary. I also need to take into consideration her bottom... it's still bruised from a very intense Maintenance spanking the night before these infractions took place, so to do it again may put her at risk of breaking the skin or blood clots. Taking spending away, revoking driving privileges, writing essays and rules over and over can drive the point home too.

Hope the week finds you all with Light, Love, Peace and Unspanked Bottoms! Be good folks!
Until next time,
D~

No comments:

Post a Comment