Monday, April 1, 2013

Revelations

     My long weekends are the most difficult for us. I work a 12 hour night schedule. Long weekends consist of working 12 hours on Friday, coming home, sleeping, getting up, going back in...repeat until Monday morning. This happens every other weekend.

     Since we began DD we saw most infractions are taking place on my long work schedule. When we sat down and talked about it, we realized it is because I am her HoH, my job is to take care of her and make sure her needs are met too. When I am working crazy hours it becomes really hard for me to meet these needs, which makes her go a little crazy and almost WANT to break rules, more than likely for the attention a punishment spanking will bring.

     What I decided to do this time was a quick Maintenance session Friday right before I left. I actually surprised her with it. We usually discuss what day we do it on and make a plan for it. (Lots of teenagers and our toddler son make it hard for unscheduled ANYTHING..lol.)

     I told her to come with me to our bedroom while I was getting dressed so we could talk about the weekend and my expectations. When she stepped into the room, I was dressed and waiting for her on the bed with our punishment implements ready. I gave her a very quick and intense spanking on her bare bottom and held her close until the minute I had to leave.

     Later in the night before she went to bed, she sent me a text saying she felt so much better and had no infractions on the night. This carried over to Saturday, and Sunday I gave her a quick hand spanking to ensure her last night was smooth.

     The other thing we found that really helped is having a friend in DD for her to talk to. We post in a forum and my wife has been talking to another submissive in a similar situation. Her friend's HoH and myself both agree this is a good thing for them. They can talk to each other through email all weekend if it helps to stay out of trouble and it does not interfere with day to day family life or expectations. I would highly recommend this to any other couple out there. It's a relatively small and private group we are part of, and it's great to have others who understand.

I am proud to say we made it through the weekend trouble free and will celebrate with a little maintenance to wrap up the weekend and a little "spoiling" later. ;-)

Until next time folks,
D~

No comments:

Post a Comment